Ouch. Yesterday was a BAD day fitness-wise. No only did I NOT workout I ate like a little oinker. I'm going to be brutally honest with what I ate...yikes!
Started in the morning at Four Peaks Brewery and shared with a girlfriend a beer bread breakfast burrito & cheesy chicken enchiladas with an egg on top.
...and not one but TWO Bloody Mary's
Went to a birthday party and had two cupcakes AND a cake pop (which were delicious!):
Pasta for dinner:
...and not one but TWO glasses of 7 Deadly Zins!
YIKERS. Okay, I've gotta get back on track today. Sooooooooo NOT wanting to do an Insanity workout video but I need to. I think I'll wait until Luke's second nap. I'm vegging right now. :) But seriously, you gotta live a little, but I can't just do this every day. This is a big set back but I'm getting back on the horse!






It's ok to have a splurge day every once in a while - keep that in mind on your journey :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great!! And those cupcakes look bomb.